Easychina assists you at all stages of your business visa procedure: information and application checking, submission of the application, passport pick-up, translation and invitation letter's issuing.
What is a Business visa?
Business visas can be granted for visitors intending to travel to China for a number of work-related reasons. These include; business trips, investigations, short-term advanced study, lectures, or science, technology, and cultural exchanges.
What documents do I need to provide to Easychina?
1. Your original passport plus a copy of the photo page (the passport must have at least 6 months validity past the intended China trip date and at least 2 blank visa pages)
2. Copy of your last China visa page
3. Copy of last entry stamp to China
4. Copy of your company’s license
5. Colour photograph (2×2 inch) on a white background taken within the last 6 months
6. Accommodation registration form
7. Full address in your home country
How long is the legal stay?
Business visas are available for 1 month, 3 month, or 6 month stays.
How long does the process take?
Typically, the process takes 7 to 10 working days (including collection of application materials and approval waiting time).